To speak with a representative directly, call (844) 810-0383
- Get a Free Quote - No Hidden Fees
- Avoid the Tax Penalty
- Get Answers to Your ObamaCare Questions
- Speak to a Live Person
(Operators available 9am-9pm EST)
Some American citizens, individuals and business owners, will choose to remain with their current health plan and that is acceptable to do. Those people in low-to middle-income brackets will be able to buy federally monitored and regulated insurance though online state marketplaces if they do not have a current affordable option. There will be a collection of information and a site calculator to see what programs people may be eligible for through the marketplace. This plan allows for the more than 45 million uninsured Americans to get affordable health care.
Five Top Plans in the ObamaCare Marketplace.
There are five available plan groups, Catastrophic, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
- Catastrophic Plan: There are several qualification for this plan which include being under 30 years of age, or in a “hardship exemption” (meaning it has been determine you can afford the buy health coverage) Although this will be the lowest cost plan (assuming you qualified), the out-of-pocket co-payments and deductibles will be high.
- The Bronze plans – This is the lowest cost of the standard plans. Lower premium cost will also translate into a smaller allowed coverage. The actuarial value, meaning the amount of coverage the insurance company will pay on your behalf is 60%. In other words, if you have a $100 medical bill the insurance company will be $60 and you will be responsive for the $40 balance.
- The silver plans – This plan is slightly more expensive then the Bronze plan. However, it will get you a 70% actuarial value. Meaning you will pay out of pocket 30% with the insurance company covering the 70%.
- The Gold plans – The Gold Plan is a bit more expensive than the Silver plan. At an 80% actuarial value, means that the Insurance company will cover 80% of your medical expenses, you will need to pay the 20% balance.
- The platinum plans – The Most expensive plan is the Platinum. This means that you will get a higher actuarial value, in this case 90%. This means you need to come up with just 10% of the cost while the insurance company coverage the rest.
Avoid the Penalty and Get Full Coverage. Click here for you Free Quote.
Obamacare 2015 Changes
Not a lot of changes have been brought to the Affordable Care Act compared to previous years. But the few changes that are present may mean the difference between being covered and having to pay out of pocket the next time you visit the doctor. As is with every new year, the costs of health care have augmented…READ MORE
Marketplace by State
All offered plans must have ten identified essential benefits. All plans sold in individual and small group arenas, including those sold off and on the state marketplaces, and government plans like Medicare and Medicaid hold the ten essential benefits. READ MORE
Unfortunately, there have been a few problems with implementing ObamaCare. The official site has had technical and formatting access problems that prevented consumers from logging in properly.READ MORE
How to Sign up for ObamaCare
You can sign up for ObamaCare online at your state’s individual marketplace site. If you do not have access to a computer, you may call at (877) 959-4210 or visit a marketplace office. READ MORE
How to Apply for Obama Care
Before you begin to apply for ObamaCare, make sure to check all plans and prices available in your specific regions. Once you have done your homework, then you can begin the application process. READ MORE
It is important to read all of the rules on eligibility for the marketplace. You may find you meet criteria for some benefits or subsidies, but not all of them. Gather all of you documents and data prior to beginning the process. READ MORE
Deadline to Apply
The first deadline for ObamaCare has passed. The period was considered a great success and the plan looks very promising. The Next open enrollment for ObamaCare applications for health care coverage will again open back up on November 15, 2015. READ MORE
Impact on Small Business
There have been many studies on the outcome and impact of ObamaCare on the small businessman and his business. It appears from the evidence gained and then studied from the first enrollment period that there are positive as well as negative impacts on small businesses. READ MORE
- Official Federal website is HealthCare.gov.
- The good new is that Subsidies are given as refundable tax credits.
- Actual premium amount of your coverage will also take into consideration your income, health, size of family, and location.
- All health insurance sold on HealthCare.gov includes all the new benefits, rights and protections of the Affordable Care Act.
- The exact amount you will need to pay will be dependent upon your income and size of household. The actual subsidy will also be influenced by the Federal poverty line.
- The Health insurance companies in some states are not required to offer a plan in every tier. However, each of the insurance companies must provide at least one plan in the Silver and Gold Categories.
To speak with a representative directly, call (877) 959-4210
(Operators available 9am-9pm EST)
- Auto insurance AZ
- Meridian, ID
- Direct auto insurance Ashburn, VA